The product page of your item on the Store should follow these guidelines:
1. Item screenshot
The item screenshot must:
- be an unedited screenshot of the product. This means no “marketing screenshots” with extraneous text or edited layouts. It needs to be an exact screenshot of an actual view in the template.
- be 1400x770 pixels. Not more, not less, this ensures the image will be correctly displayed.
2. Item description
The description must:
- be accurate. Any product claims made in your description (or anywhere in your template pages) must be true. Customers are entitled to a refund if a claim made in the item description is false.
- use the default typography style. The store applies its own typography style. This is important to provide a consistent experience for customers.
- follow the MUI writing style guides.
3. Live preview
You must host a live preview URL. You can host it where you feel the most confident, e.g. Netlify. It must:
- be exactly what you're selling. This means it must represent the latest version of your item and everything available in the preview must be available in the template download.
- load in a reasonable time. We require the load times of these views to be snappy. There’s no exact cutoff, but if they’re not reasonably performant, we'll send it back to you before approving it. Customers need to feel that they will get an item with great performance.
- be self-contained. Avoid links to external domains as much as possible. This ensures that the potential customers don't lose the focus on purchasing a template.
If the item is not sold in exclusively on MUI Store, we might ask to remove links that we feel are too few clicks away from the other fulfillment workflows.
You may use web analytics and visitor tracking scripts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.